– The pick up time is generally around 4:00am to 04:30am depending on the season.
– Once you reach the site tea, coffee and refreshments will be served and a few formalities will be sorted out.
– You would then proceed to the take-off location where you will be briefed by the Pilot regarding the safety and security.
– You then take-off into this magical experience which would last about an hour.
– After landing which will be approximately around 08:00am your designated drivers will take you back.
✓ Pick Up & Drop Off from the hotel or residence within Dubai city by van/bus
✓ Briefing by your pilot
✓ Breathtaking view of the sunrise
✓ Flying over the color changing dunes and desert
✓ Free wifi onboard
✓ Approximate one hour hot air balloon flight
✓ Certificate of flight attendance
✓ Group photo with your pilot
✓ Photography with the Falcon
✓ Between 20 to 28 people
✓ Full insurance
✓ All Covid-19 Protective Measures
- x Private transportation on request from Al Maha, Jabel Ali, Bab Al Shams, Hatta, Dubai & Sharjah – up to 5 PAX – AED 500
- x Full flight video through email is chargeable 125 AED/passenger
- * Weather permitting, we fly 7-days-a-week from October until the end of May.
- * Each flight is custom tailored due to weather conditions of the day.
- * All our passengers are fully insured with highest rate of policy.
- * Long trousers, tops with long sleeves and comfortable footwear are recommended.
- * FAA & GCAA licensed pilots over 2000 hours flight experience.
- * Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- * Children aged 0-4 are not allowed to fly.
- * Pregnant, heart patients and people with respiratory diseases are not allowed to fly.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Wearing the mask is mandatory at all times during the tour from the pickup, while on the balloon, and also while being dropped off
Contactless temperature checks before pickup by the driver as well as on arrival at our takeoff location by our Safety manager
Any passenger showing any symptoms of Covid-19 will not be allowed to participate in any part of our tour.
Our vehicles and hot air balloons are thoroughly sanitized at all times before each tour.
We frequently sanitize all high touch frequency public areas
All passengers must sign the Disclaimer / Indemnity (Declaration) and safety form that they are free from Covid-19 and they do not have any symptoms
Due to Covid-19, the breakfast would be served in packed boxes instead of a buffet.
* If weather conditions do not allow, flights and bookings will be postponed to the next morning. Therefore, we suggest for you to book your balloon ride on your first available morning in Dubai.
* In the event that you do not have an additional day to take advantage of a postponed flight, you will receive a full refund.
Age limit for any passenger will be above 5 years to less than 70 years (less than 5 years and more than 70 years’ passenger will not be allowed to fly).
Maximum weight for any passenger will be 120kgs (if exceeds then two tickets need to be purchased)
Passenger need to signa declaration form declaring that he/she doesn’t have any serious medical problems such as – Heart problem – Knee & back bone Surgery in last 6 months – Phobia of height – Pregnant lady more than 3 months. – Physical & Mental disabilities.
Child age group (5-12 years) above 12years of age is considered an adult.